Friday, December 5, 2008

Think the government won't take your food???

Link

You may or may not of seen the news about manna food co-op here in Ohio.
I encourage you to read this report on the link.

The Jack Booted Thugs (JBT's) are only going to increase their activities under the new regime in washington. What will you do if the JBT's kick in your door and herd your family into your livingroom and proceed to remove your stored up food? Plus all your other things you may need to survive?

Another reason to control as much of your own food as possible.

Still clinging to my God and my guns
Randy

1 comment:

Jerri L. Cook, juris doctor said...

Thanks for the link, Randy. I tried to blog about it on Countryside's blog, but they decided it was too controversial and shut me down! At any rate, I was wondering if you would be interested in blogging for RFD America? I set up a sample site for you to look at. I'll help you set up advertisers (not just Google)so you can make some extra money. I'll also issue a RFD America e-mail address if you like. Here's the site http://preparedchristian.rfdamerica.com (notice no www). Let me know what you think. Again, if you come across something you think is interesting, please let me know, no matter how controversial it is.
Jerri