Saturday, August 28, 2010

The EPA can ban your bullets?

LINK

Looks like more back door banning of our rights to me.

I would think if it did go through there would be a grandfather clause for home casters but who knows.

I can't even imagine what they are thinking...this is nothing like lead pellets getting eaten by waterfowl.

Also just think of all the cheap practice our LEO's do with lead bullets. Now all of a sudden they have to use

expensive premium ammo. I think that will equal a lot less practice by those who have an obligation to

improve their skills.

LINK FOR COMMENT this is for commenting on the proposal...It appears to me that they are seeking .GOV

agency input so if you can get this in the hands of your local law enforcement that would be a good thing.

Still clinging to my God and my guns,
Randy

No comments: