Friday, May 24, 2013

New content- coming soon!

Starting a new feature tonight called "Friday Night Light".
It will be a short devotional published Friday evenings.

I have a new series starting this weekend also..."Thirty Days of Prepping" will get kicked off and I plan on posting a new day every other day (confusing right? LOL). Have them all lined up and will be putting them on the schedule this weekend, so you have a couple months of content coming at you starting this evening at 6p.m.

Getting an ipod touch soon to help with photos and even have plans for a couple vids to put up.

I have been writing the last year and it has kept me a way from this neglected corner of the internet, but I feel I should put the effort into maintaining a helpful presence here.

So stop by often to see whats new!

Also notice I have a new Pin It Button up top left...If you are on Pinterest and find this stuff helpful don't forget to pin me...

Still clinging to my God and my guns,
Randy

No comments: