Monday, August 12, 2013

Busy Busy

It seems the more work I do on this blog the more writing work I get.

In case you hadn't noticed I put a lot of effort into the moth of June on this blog. I posted several posts and really made an effort to put helpful comments on any other survival related blog I could find. This led to a guest post on Survival mom ( Getting started Dumpster Diving). Which led to her asking me to submit something for here series on How will you know when the balloon goes up? (yes that is me right below James Rawles).

This led to a good bump in traffic for this site, which led me to make more helpful comments. Then folks started asking me to write stuff. If you don't know I dabble in freelancing on the website Elance. You can see my profile here.

I have written quite a bit for Off The Grid News, and now am getting more offers from other publishers.
In a three day period I got hit up for seven articles, all due within three weeks. As you can see it has been fun.

Hopefully I can work this into a full time thing and be freer to work the old homestead.

Still clinging to my God and my guns

Randy

No comments: