Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The most useless gun article ever written published by Rolling Stone

I came across the most useless gun drivel ever published today.

An article by Kristen Gwynne and published by Rolling Stone entitled "The 5 Most Dangerous Guns in America".

I always like to see what tripe the left is putting out for the sheeple to lap up so I had high hopes when I opened the link...

While the article contains what I generously concede to be 10 or 15 minutes of web research, it is very evident that this article more closely resembles a middle school research paper. I will not point out the many specific failings of this article since most of them will be self evident to a thinking person.

The comments section is a hoot and of the several hundred I have read only one seems remotely supportive of the author.

Being a writer myself I find it hard to believe that Rolling Stone magazine would actually shell our real money for this drivel ... but hey who said liberals were in their right minds anyway...

Still cling to my God and my guns,

Randy




No comments: